LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....Hill & Knowlton Strategies* [WPP] New York 375 NA 8 6
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide* [WPP] New York 303 18.6 9 8 FTI Consulting [FTI...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Microblogs Make or Break Crisis Management in China for Marketers...partner at Ogilvy & Mather Shanghai. The paper was produced by
Ogilvy Public Relations WorldwideChina and CIC, a local social-media intelligence and analysis agency...
- Carnival Keeping Eye on Costa Disaster From a Distance...after accidents, said Peter Hirsch, director of reputation risk at
Ogilvy Public Relations Worldwide. For Mr. Arison, 62, the need to soothe concerns could be...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.