LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Ogilvy Names New Leaders as Disciplines Form One 'Integrated Enterprise'...bring all offices and separate business units in the country, such as
OgilvyOneand Ogilvy Public Relations, under one P&L. The divisions had previously...
- 360i, VML and R/GA Named Top Lead Agencies by Forrester Research...said this kept agencies that are more digitally focused, such as DigitasLBi,
OgilvyOneand Wunderman, from participating, as well as shops with more traditional assignments...
- Here's What Happened to Ogilvy Vet and Data Evangelist Dimitri Maex...where he recently joined as global president. Mr. Maex, former president of
OgilvyOne, Ogilvy's data-centric customer engagement agency, will set up Belgium-based...
- How to Not Lose Your Marketing Job to a Machine Here are three steps to future-proof your career for the long haul, writes Brian Fetherstonhaugh, chairman and CEO of OgilvyOne Worldwide.
- Heading Into Cannes: Who Owns Creativity?Lack of collaboration between creative agencies, media agencies, publishers and vendors is an obstacle to creativity, writes Steve Williams