- WPP Earnings Whacked by Sterling's StrengthCEO Martin Sorrell looks to save costs through back-office consolidation and speculates on the future of Havas.
- GOP Chief Tech Officer Isn't Salaried Employee -- But Isn't Hurting, EitherAndy Barkett might be a contract employee for the RNC, but he earns four times more than his counterpart at the DNC.
- Ad Data Scientists Weigh In on Facebook Research ControversyIf company wants to be taken seriously when it comes to research, it needs to play by the rules.
- Cannes Lions Recap: See All the 2014 Grand Prix WinnersThe year's big Lions, from Cyber to Product Design
- 'GAYTMs' Win Outdoor Grand Prix for Whybin TBWA and Aussie BankAustralian bank ANZ and Whybin TBWA Group crafted ATMs with rhinestones, sequins, studs, leather and fur for a gay Mardi Gras sponsorship