- Agencies: How to Help Clients in a Slow-Growth Economy...For example, the Grand Prix winner, British Airways' "Visit Mum" campaign by
OgilvyOne, drove more than a 3% share gain for the airline in just...
- The Best Music Marketing of 2014As the music industry goes through massive upheaval, great marketing is essential, OgilvyOne's Jeremy Wilson writes. His top picks for 2014.
- How Lincoln Is Launching in China (Spoiler: No Sign of Matthew McConaughey)...To draw potential Lincoln buyers in to roadshow events before the launch,
OgilvyOnedid geo-targeted, arty online films. One is set in the ancient...
- WPP Earnings Whacked by Sterling's StrengthCEO Martin Sorrell looks to save costs through back-office consolidation and speculates on the future of Havas.
- GOP Chief Tech Officer Isn't Salaried Employee -- But Isn't Hurting, EitherAndy Barkett might be a contract employee for the RNC, but he earns four times more than his counterpart at the DNC.