Committed to Revolutionizing Engagement™, Olson is one of the top three independent digital agency networks in North America.
With a digital core and deep expertise in digital, advertising, loyalty, CRM, PR, social and mobile, the more than 500-person-strong agency builds community and creates advocacy for some of the world's most respected brand marketers, including Best Buy, General Mills, MillerCoors, Target and Wrigley. Olson has offices in Minneapolis, Austin, Chicago, Toronto, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. For more information, visit olson.com, join us at facebook.com/Olsonagency and follow us on Twitter at @Olsonagency.
John Partilla, Chief Executive Officer
Dennis Ryan, Chief Creative Officer
Lydell Capritta, President, Brand/Digital
Margaret Murphy, President, Olson 1to1
Bryan Specht, President, Olson Engage
Mike Brown, President, Olson Canada
Jonathan Lum, Chief Strategy Officer
Mitchell Caplan, Chief Marketing Officer
420 North 5th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
564 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60661
355 King Street West
Toronto, ON M5V1J6
2700 Via Fortuna Drive
Austin, TX 78746
20 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Creativity 50 2014: Bethany Olson and Cory Staudacher Bethany
Olsonand Cory Staudacher are the vanguard of Instagram, where the Seattle-based photographers share stunning landscapes of the Pacific Northwest and intimate portraits...
- Creativity 50 2014: The Most Creative People of the Year...Bucketers Andy Goldberg Global CD, GE Priest, Golding... Founders, Adam&Eve DDB
Olson, Staudacher Instagrammers Fukunaga, Pizzolatto Director; Writer, "True Detective" DeCourcy, Hoffman Global ECDs...
- CHI's Jeff Anderson Moves to 360i, Rodrigo Grau Joins David...as a group creative director. Bitter joins the Minneapolis-based agency from
Olson, where he worked on creative for brands such as Bauer Hockey, Nike...
- Publishers Sell Sponsored Content Made for Instagram, Snapchat...Victorinox campaign marks the brand's 130-year anniversary and features Bethany
Olsonand Cory Staudacher, a recently engaged couple known for chronicling their adventures...
- Facebook Tool the Obama Camp Called Groundbreaking Is Going AwayFacebook is killing off a tool that made it easy for political groups to tap into supporters' Facebook friends lists.