Committed to Revolutionizing Engagement™, Olson is one of the top three independent digital agency networks in North America.
With a digital core and deep expertise in digital, advertising, loyalty, CRM, PR, social and mobile, the more than 500-person-strong agency builds community and creates advocacy for some of the world's most respected brand marketers, including Best Buy, General Mills, MillerCoors, Target and Wrigley. Olson has offices in Minneapolis, Austin, Chicago, Toronto, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York. For more information, visit olson.com, join us at facebook.com/Olsonagency and follow us on Twitter at @Olsonagency.
John Partilla, Chief Executive Officer
Dennis Ryan, Chief Creative Officer
Lydell Capritta, President, Brand/Digital
Margaret Murphy, President, Olson 1to1
Bryan Specht, President, Olson Engage
Mike Brown, President, Olson Canada
Jonathan Lum, Chief Strategy Officer
Mitchell Caplan, Chief Marketing Officer
420 North 5th Street
Minneapolis, MN 55401
564 West Randolph Street
Chicago, IL 60661
355 King Street West
Toronto, ON M5V1J6
2700 Via Fortuna Drive
Austin, TX 78746
20 California Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
- Barbarian Group Promotes Pou to CCO, Fitzgerald Appoints ECDs...creative unit, Fitzco// McCann . Entertainment marketing agency The Refinery has hired Josh
Olsonas senior VP of theatrical/creative director. Olson will work closely with...
- Amazon's PR Troubles Show How Corporate Culture Impacts Brand Perception...facing themselves or their children. A former Amazon book marketer named Bo
Olsonis quoted as saying "Nearly every person I worked with, I saw...
- Olson Names StrawberryFrog's Kevin McKeon Chief Creative Officer
Olsonhas named Kevin McKeon its new chief creative officer. Mr. McKeon replaces Dennis Ryan, who left the agency to start his own shop. Mr...
- Adland Vet Mitchell Caplan Joins IBT Media as First CMO...reviving Newsweek, hired Mitchell Caplan, the chief marketing officer at creative agency
Olson, as its first CMO, the company announced today. The addition of Mr...
- 'Mad Men' Series Finale Recap: Downward Facing Don...up. He might as well have been talking to post-childbirth Peggy
Olsonin a New York hospital years before. Back in the day, Peggy...