LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thoel Joins Sweet Shop, Reset Signs Hashemi, Detchmendy Joins RSA And More...commercials working with directors such as James Gartner. After helping start
Omaha Pictureswith Diane McArter, Detchmendy joined Satellite Films as the commercial EP. He...
- Anonymous Signs Chris Sargent, Curious Expands, Hires at Click 3X & MoreAll The Latest Production News from Around the Industry
- Production Company A-List: O Positive...Deutsch Los Angeles. The shop also added director Paul Gay, the former DDB London art director previously repped out of Hungry Man and
- AICP Says "Hello Tomorrow"...Nontraditional category: Sega's "Swim Meet" and "Class," directed by Tommy Means of Mekanism, and Brawny's "Thinking About You," from
Omaha Pictures' Zach Math.
- Best of 2005 #3: Brawny "Innocent Escapes"...Molly Sheahan, Kim Haxton Directors: Happy/Smuggler ("Happy Birthday"), Zach Math/
Omaha Pictures(website) Editorial Companies: P.S. 260/New York, Lost Planet Editorial Music...