Omnicom Group (NYSE: OMC) is a strategic holding company that has the industry’s most diverse portfolio of more than1,000 companies serving over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Omnicom and its agencies have a corporate culture distinguished by a long-standing belief in the power of learning and training. The company offers the industry’s richest opportunities for individual growth, with offerings that include Omnicom University, Catalyst at DDB, BBDO University, Tiger Academy at TBWA, Ketchum University, OMD Foundations, and more - all contributing to enhancing employees’ professional breadth and our success in retaining top talent.
Year after year, Omnicom brands win the lion’s share of industry awards, testament to an intensely creative, vibrantly entrepreneurial and deeply collaborative corporate culture designed to ensure worldwide, world-class marketing and communications services - and profitability - for every client and investor.
- 72andSunny NY Adds New Leadership, Hershfield Joins The Community, BBH Taps Lazaro Plus new hires at The Community, FCB and more
- Brands Latch Onto China's Obsession With Dewy Male Heartthrobs People call them "young fresh meat."
- Inside TV's Power Play to Target Audiences...to them," says Catherine Sullivan, president of U.S. investment at
Omnicom Media Group. "Agencies want to own this conversation with the client, not the...
- City Spotlight: Shanghai "You learn on the go with advertising here in Shanghai," says Alvina Seah, general manager of Energy BBDO.
- Nearly Half of Millennials and Gen Xers Don't Watch Any Traditional TV: Study...content on traditional TV platforms, according to a new study by
Omnicom Media Groupagency Hearts & Science. Instead, this 47% is consuming TV content and...