LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'What Happens Here' Campaign Returns Three Months After Vegas Shooting...shooting but it never aired. Now the spot is running nationally
on networksincluding Travel Channel, Food Network , USA, TNT, BET and E!, as well...
- Politics Might Be Everywhere, but Probably Not in the TV UpfrontsDonald Trump's presidency may be seeping into every other part of media, but it's not expected to meaningfully impact TV upfront negotiations.
- As 'The Walking Dead' Stumbles, AMC Looks to the FutureAMC Networks CEO Josh Sapan is looking for the network's next hit as "The Walking Dead" ages.
- After a Divisive Year, Microsoft Highlights Inspiring People in Its Holiday Ad...what it should be about." The 60-second commercial will run
on networksincluding NBC, ABC and Fox, and a 90-second version will live...
- How Advertising Will Live on DirecTV Now, AT&T's New Streaming TV Service...officer at AT&T Entertainment. To begin, however, the same ads
on networks' normal live feeds will also appear on DirecTV Now. AT&T will...