LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fox, Turner And Viacom Team Up in TV Ad-Targeting PushFox, Turner and Viacom are joining together to standardize audience targeting across their competing TV networks.
- YouTube TV and Hulu Aren't Reinventing the Live TV Ad Model Yet...ad model driven by deep data and technology that allows for
one-to-onetargeting. The company suggested as much last week when it revealed...
- Why Clorox Turned to Kickstarter to Help Fund Venture With Startup...made sense as an awareness driver, as a way to build
one-to-oneconnections with consumers in a way that's very important to...
- G-League? Gatorade Poised to Put Name on NBA D-League...League, officially called the NBA Development League, includes 22 teams with
one-to-oneaffiliations with NBA franchises. The season runs from November to April...
- 5 Transformative Creative Trends in 2017A major theme at the recent 4A's annual Create Tech conference was how marketers can touch the human experience, writes Judy Shapiro.