LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook, very busy, working on a dating service and AR for MessengerFacebook's Mark Zuckerberg in firebrand mode promises to keep innovating instead of retreating.
- P&G puts media duties for hair care back in review two years after 'Mediapalooza'...brand building model," he says, noting that includes greater focus on "
one-to-onemarketing and influencers." P&G's North American haircare business also...
- Identity is maintaining the conversation, not just winning the conversion...enabled brands to take the art and science of high-performing
one-to-onemarketing and unleash it at massive scale. Brands then sought to...
- What to expect at the 4A's annual conference, including John Leguizamo4A's President-CEO Marla Kaplowitz discusses the evolution of the trade association as well as challenges facing the industry today.
- P&G Sees Better Attitude Among Big Digital Players But Still Cuts SpendingP&G pushes for more e-commerce spending, in-house digital media buying and reunification of creative and media.