LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- J.C. Penney, Kohl's Go for Personalization...the new approach will generate even more savings. "We think more
one-to-onemarketing, leveraging digital ... vs. the traditional media will save us money...
- A Rock and a Hard Place: Marketing's Conflicting Demands...and expect a personalized, hypercustomized and dazzling digital experience, plus a
one-to-onemarketing experience at massive scale. This requires long-term thinking around...
- Mad Tech: New Technology, Tighter Rules Shake Up the '70s Advertisers in the 1970s retreat to a common-sense approach. But they must remain nimble: Changing technologies are on the way.
- Without a Real DMP, the Revolution Will Not Be PersonalizedThere's no stopping today's technology revolution. But without a new data management strategy, you won't be able to benefit from it.
- From Mass Personalization to True Individualization...data-driven marketing initiatives that move beyond basic segmentation into true
one-to-oneindividualization in a real-time context is the next big step...