LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Perils of Agency Positioning...perspective, here's what a conversation might look like in a
one-to-oneconversation at a cocktail party, on the golf course or at...
- What Is Creativity in Advertising?...media channels in a perpetually competitive marketplace. Brands need to create
one-to-oneconversations with consumers across every ad impression, email and short video...
- Hello, Newman! Hulu Lets New Yorkers Become Master of 'Seinfeld' Domain...to interact with an otherwise fictional experience. "We try to build
one-to-onerelationships with our consumers, and we kind of want to share...
- Twitter's Adam Bain On CEO Shakeup and What It Means for AdlandMr. Bain talks about his working relationship with Jack Dorsey and Twitter's product pipeline, including Project Lightning.
- Dunkin' Donuts CMO Discusses the Risky Move to Mobile LoyaltyDunkin' Donuts CMO John Costello discusses the risk the company took when it shelved its web- and paper-based loyalty program to go mobile.