LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Six Broken (or Almost Broken) Ad-Tech PromisesThe need for the marketing industry's new Coalition for Better Ads only shows how far ad tech remains from its promise, Judy Shapiro writes.
- Underdog Firm Plays on Democrats' Data FearsRivals say the party strategy of a central voter data platform makes it easy to stifle primary challenges and boosts the risk from hacking.
- Bernie Sanders' Possibly Impossible Task...sort? Because vegan organic chickpea puffs sure are.) But back to the
operativemetaphors of my trip so far... Maybe we have an actual -emergency...
- Stanley Black & Decker Picks KBS to Consolidate Digital Account...million in advertising spending last year, plus another $212 million in co-
operativeadvertising with retailers reported as a reduction of net sales, which totaled...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 40 Under 40 This year's crop of talented thinkers, doers and dreamers are reshaping marketing.