LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Ailes Factor: Sizing Up the Legacy of the Fox News 'Warrior' and King-Maker...the GOP's most powerful operatives. Or, arguably, became the ultimate GOP
operative. As CNNMoney notes in its Ailes obit , "He began advising Donald Trump...
- CBS Upfronts: 'Young Sheldon' Gets Post-'Big Bang' SlotCBS CEO Les Moonves said economics of "American Idol" didn't make sense for the eye network.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Marketing Grow This Year Elissa Fink, CMO of Tableau Software, offers five ways to grow marketing in 2017 with Drew Neisser.
- Underdog Firm Plays on Democrats' Data FearsRivals say the party strategy of a central voter data platform makes it easy to stifle primary challenges and boosts the risk from hacking.
- Six Broken (or Almost Broken) Ad-Tech PromisesThe need for the marketing industry's new Coalition for Better Ads only shows how far ad tech remains from its promise, Judy Shapiro writes.