LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Thursday Wake-Up Call: Five things we just learned about Facebook (such as, it temporarily broke Tinder) Also, the latest updates on WPP's settlement with Erin Johnson and the WPP board's investigation into CEO Martin Sorrell.
- Pokémon Go Never Went Away. Neither Did Its Technical Woes...Fixing any such issues will be especially important with the upcoming co-
operativeraid battle system, which will involve up to 20 players grouping together...
- The Ailes Factor: Sizing Up the Legacy of the Fox News 'Warrior' and King-Maker...the GOP's most powerful operatives. Or, arguably, became the ultimate GOP
operative. As CNNMoney notes in its Ailes obit , "He began advising Donald Trump...
- CBS Upfronts: 'Young Sheldon' Gets Post-'Big Bang' SlotCBS CEO Les Moonves said economics of "American Idol" didn't make sense for the eye network.
- 5 Ways to Make Your Marketing Grow This Year Elissa Fink, CMO of Tableau Software, offers five ways to grow marketing in 2017 with Drew Neisser.