LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Anonymous, No Smoke, Native Expand Production Capabilities...Nikki has been working with agencies BBDO, Grey, Publicis and Arnold NY.
OptimusChicago has promoted Tim Cahill to editor. Cahill started at Optimus as...
- On the Data Front, PACs Pick Up the SlackSuper PACs fill the data gap between the right and left as Clinton picks up where Obama left off and Trump doesn't seem interested.
- GOP PAC Invests in Data to Prevent House Flipping Democratic Wins...its money efficiently. The group is working with two Republican data firms --
Optimusand Deep Root Analytics -- to determine how best to target key voter...
- In D.C., Cambridge Analytica Not Exactly Toast of the TownAs British data firm sinks its sharp sales chops into New York, former political clients are giving it mixed reviews.
- Political Data Firms Recalibrating for Clinton Republicans, Trump Democrats and High Negatives...the top of the ticket," he said. GOP technology and data consultancy
Optimushas prepared to measure the impact of the party's nominee on...