LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Russia Pulls P&G, Other Western Household Brands From Stores...on recent P&G results, carving about a percentage point off global
organicsales growth last quarter, the company said. That came as P&G...
- Inside the Design Lab That's Getting Target's Tar-Zhay Back...a category that the chain is still defining, but covers things like
organicfood, health products and green cleaning supplies. During the second quarter of...
- Scatter Matters: Late Money Pouring Into TV...coverage of the 2015 Women's World Cup, there are signs of
organicgrowth. (For the uninitiated, "scatter" refers to the unguaranteed buys made outside...
- Q&A: For International Brands, What's New On Alibaba's Tmall Global Marketplace?Alibaba's cross-border e-commerce initiatives for foreign brands, explained.
- The Gentler Gawker and Its Advertisers: Q&A With Nick Denton and Heather DietrickNick Denton has promised a "gentler" Gawker, but is that what readers want? And do readers and advertisers want the same thing?