LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Carl's Jr. Sends Message to Amazon on Twitter: Please Buy UsHey Amazon: how about burgers and fries with those
organicavocados from Whole Foods? Carl's Jr., the chain formerly run by one-time Trump...
- With Shades of '1984,' Chanel and Kristen Stewart Rack Up Video Views...claustrophobic landscape. As always, the view counts in our ranking reflect both
organicviews and paid ad placements. Viral Video Chart Powered by: 1 Feel...
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe: Ad Hall of Fame Inductee Talks NestlÃ© and Clean Water...side, Peter asserted. For instance, millenials are very interested in sustainability and
organicfoods and ingredients, and if the advertising talks about now NestlÃ© coffee...
- Dentsu's Vizeum Wins U.S. Media Duties for AB InBev The world's largest brewer consolidates worldwide media planning and buying from eight to four agencies.
- Live Blog: Advertising Week, Day Four