LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Big Food's Big Problem: Consumers Don't Trust BrandsBig food brands are losing consumer trust. Here's how they are fighting to regain it.
- Method Co-founder Looks to Clean Up Vitamin Aisle...worked with Target to introduce its Made to Matter collection of "natural,
organicand sustainable brands." This launch, Mr. Ryan said, "was very different than...
- Gary Vaynerchuk Shares His Secret for Identifying Emerging Platforms...scrolling through on their phones, is underrated, especially as a method of
organicoutreach. "Somehow, that Facebook wants money for outreach is this crazy thing...
- Marketers Grapple With Uncertain Reach of Branded Content on Instagram...audience. But brands -- which can measure impressions for their own paid and
organicposts if they become Instagram advertisers -- currently have no way of knowing...
- Publishers Willing to Give Facebook Their Articles, but Not Their Ad Sales Facebook Instant Articles are a way for publishers to get a piece of the billions in mobile ad money that's now flowing to Facebook.