LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Take It or Leave Its' or 'So Whats' Would Help Internet BrandsInstead of focusing on avid buyers by following them around the internet, marketers like Kraft Heinz shouldn't ignore casual buyers.
- #ConnectedSheCan Video Goes Viral for International Women's Day...week (excluding movie and videogame trailers). As always, the chart counts both
organicviews and paid ads. Viral Video Chart Powered by: 1 LG G6...
- What a Chatbot Can Teach You -- and Unilever -- About HairUnilever's Nexxus turned to new digital agency Cubocc to refresh the brand with a Messenger chatbot, new site and direct e-commerce sales.
- Why Big Brands Couldn't Stop Chobani From Winning the Yogurt War...competitors have taken notice. General Mills, in addition to pushing harder into
organicyogurt, plans to roll out a new product called Yoplait Dippers this...
- Marketer MVPs of Social Media: Humor Wins the Day for Denny's...habitat. Methodology: Marketer MVPs surfaces the individual brand posts, both paid and
organic, that generated the most engagement on Facebook (defined as likes, shares and...