LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Report: Digital Media Siphons $1 Billion from TV...SMI. "It's not only a story of shifting share, but of
organicgrowth as well." Mr. Grunther added that along with online video, social...
- What You Should Know About P&G's Next CEO, David TaylorDavid Taylor, an electrical engineer by training who spent twice as long in manufacturing as marketing, will take the reins on Nov. 1.
- Publicis Groupe Profits Grow as Digital Passes 50% of Revenue...the second quarter, overall revenue grew 38.5% to $2.7 billion.
Organicgrowth â " stripping out acquisitions -- for the second quarter was 1.4...
- Campbell Dives Deeper Into Digital with Major Spending HikeSome brands 'will completely eliminate broadcast from marketing plans,' says CEO.
- Interpublic Continues to Show Profit Gains...said Wednesday morning. Total revenue increased 1.3% to $1.88 billion.
Organicrevenue, excluding one-time factors such as acquisitions and external forces such...