LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Visa, Taco Bell, Netflix and More...to pay" feature. Netflix presents a trailer for "Bright," a Netflix
original filmstarring Will Smith. And Taco Bell serves up another in its series...
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Kodak (Yes, Kodak), Netflix and More...Kodak Moments Project . Netflix serves up a dramatic promo for its
original film"Bright," starring Will Smith. And Angry Orchard offers a "cider lesson" about...
- Without Disney, Netflix Needs to Produce More Movies of Its Own TV and movie studios' counterattack on Netflix already includes Scripps Networks Interactive, 21st Century Fox and Time Warner.
- Atreyu and Falkor From 'The Neverending Story' Return to the Skies for SpotifyThe movie's original actors are back in the first big effort under CMO Seth Farbman, who joined last year following four years at The Gap.
- Love Overload: A Look Back at Great Romances in Advertising History...a look back on how the world has changed since the
original film's debut. Levi's "Dangerous Liaisons" What's Valentine's Day without...