LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Heimat's Hesse Joins CP&B, W&K Promotes Christie...chain Hornbach. In 2013, she led a successful pitch in Germany for
Otto, the nation's largest online retailer. She started her career at Ogilvy...
- The Creativity 50 2016: The Most Creative People of the Year The year's most influential innovators come not just from advertising and marketing, but technology, entertainment, art and more.
- 'Buster the Boxer' Bounces Into Christmas for John Lewis...buy a Buster soft toy â " as well as Sid the squirrel,
Ottoand Olivia the foxes, Hattie the hedgehog and Betsy the badger. John...
- How to Sell the Ultimate (Self-Driving) Machine The driverless car will shake up the auto industry. But it will also shake up the marketing industry, especially if it becomes, in essence, a second living room.
- Why Online Shopping Is Causing a Rise in Dog AttacksThe postal service added a new feature to the hand-held devices used to scan packages: "Trip Hazards," to warn of pitfalls along a route -- unsafe steps, ice, downed wires and vicious dogs.