LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Uber CEO Travis Kalanick Resigns After an Investor Mutiny...to a committee of 14 top executives. Regional operations heads continue to
overseemuch of the company's business. Uber's been searching for a...
- Grey Promotes Pedersen to Global Creative Chairman, 180 Amsterdam Merges With Kingsday Plus new hires at Virtue Worldwide, Barton F. Graf and more
- Is Brazil the New Sweden for U.S. Agency Recruiters?Seeking staffers with creative skills and multicultural smarts, U.S. agencies are looking to Latin America for talent.
- McCann NY Hires Lipton, Murphy Joins Deutsch...Joining from Google Creative Lab, where he was executive producer, Murphy will
overseeproduction of digital projects across all clients including Busch, Johnson & Johnson's...
- 360i Taps Menno Kluin as Chief Creative Officer...it dubbed "The First Ever Pinterest Yard Sale." At DDB, he helped
overseethe "Hashtag Killer" campaign that showed the other side of the ironic...