LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Amazon Is Said to Test Delivery Service to Rival FedEx, UPS...in 2018, according to the people. Amazon declined to comment. Amazon will
overseepickup of packages from warehouses of third-party merchants selling goods on...
- McCann Names New York Chief as Leaders Adjust Responsibilities...s dedicated agency for Mastercard. Nicolas Guzman, managing director of XBC, will
overseethe unit for now and report into Bulchandani. Harris Diamond, chairman and...
- Dentsu's Vizeum Wins U.S. Media Duties for AB InBev...Argentina, Bolivia, Uruguay and several Caribbean countries. Publicis Groupe's Starcom will
overseeChina, South Korea, Japan, Colombia, Peru and Ecuador. Omnicom's PHD won...
- 'Si' Newhouse, Billionaire Publisher of Vogue and GQ, Dies at 89Samuel "Si" Newhouse Jr., the publishing billionaire who oversaw some of America's best-known magazines has died.
- CP+B Taps Linus Karlsson as Global Chief Creative OfficerHe moves to Boulder following appointment of CEO Erik Sollenberg.