LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Chili's Gets a New Marketing Boss -- Former President of Sibling Chain Maggiano's...much smaller chain, Maggiano's Little Italy. At Chili's, he will
overseethe consumer insights, culinary innovation, and marketing teams for the chain, which...
- Why A&E Networks Wants to Operate More Like a Publisher...brought in Tiffanie Darke, former News U.K. creative content director, to
overseethe A&E and History channels. They are charged with creating an...
- Adblock Plus Names 'Acceptable Ads' Committee, but Some Members Don't Seem Enthusiastic...to form "a completely independent review board to take over, enforce and
overseeour Acceptable Ads initiative." "Although Acceptable Ads has always been debated and...
- James Frost Signs With Rattling Stick, Martin Krejci Joins RuffianPlus Chromista adds Pacciani, Frenay joins Los York
- Lowdown: Pritchard Advises CMOs to 'Dig In' on Media IssuesThe Lowdown has the latest on how P&G Chief Brand Officer got into the weeds on media agency contracts and Dove's new Real Beauty pledge.