LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Swapping Ski Audiences: K2 Gives Retailers Access to Its Visitors...also makes snowshoes as well as ice and inline skates, paired with
OwnerIQto open its data marketplace, a co-op program allowing retailers selling...
- Ad Age Names BtoB Best Award Winners for 2015 Ad Age honors the finest creative work by b-to-b marketers and their agencies across all media.
- Adland's Battle Royale: Agencies Defend Turf As Ad Tech Moves In On ClientsAs former allies bypass them and ink deals directly with marketers, shops reposition the value of their technology offerings.
- The Trend Few Are Discussing: Brands As Media CompaniesBrands are the new media companies, as some of the biggest gear up to power third-party advertisers' display ads.
- Facebook's Incredible Potential as an Offline Retail Tool...Several companies have successfully built cooperative marketing structures online. Companies such as
OwnerIQ, for example, enable online retailers like Crutchfield to retarget people who visit...