LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Unlikely Super Bowl Advertiser Death Wish Coffee Issues Recall Because of, Yes, Death Risk...of the deadly toxin, botulin, in low acid foods commercialized in reduced
oxygenpackaging. Again, this is a precautionary measure, and there has been no...
- How the Media Industry Can Take Advantage of Next-Gen TV's Data Freedom...proprietary and create isolated, incomplete and exclusive datasets to serve as the
oxygen-depleted lifeblood of the media business. Others are simply limited in their...
- Fitbit Unveils Health-Focused Smartwatch to Revive Demand...company's first device to include a sensor that can estimate blood
oxygenlevels, called a relative SpO2 sensor. The Ionic will be pre-loaded...
- Jawbone Liquidates as CEO Tries Again With Stronger Health FocusJawbone was once a darling of Silicon Valley and regarded as a pioneer in wearable technology.
- Get Your Aura Photographed: Gwyneth Paltrow Marshals Fans for Goop's First Conference Goop can be an easy company to ridicule, and its wellness summit duly resembled a "Saturday Night Live" parody of a fancy conference.