LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Padilla Speer Beardsley acquires CRT/tanakaMinneapolis—Public relations firm
Padilla Speer Beardsley, Minneapolis, has completed its acquisition of Richmond, Va.-based communications agency CRT/tanaka. Financial terms of the...
- Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012Largest U.S. agencies from all disciplines in 2012. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2013.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2011 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2012.
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines by 2010 U.S. revenue. Part of Agency Report 2011.
- Marketers stay in the conversation with PRAs the recession shows few signs of receding, machine tool manufacturer Makino plans to cut portions of its marketing budget for fiscal 2009, which starts in April.