LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Fitbit Unveils Health-Focused Smartwatch to Revive Demand...50 meters, can make wireless payments and store music offline from
Pandora Media. Fitbit recently lost its position as the top seller of wearable devices...
- SoundCloud Faces the Music; Cuts 40% of Staff...the companies delivering the music online have struggled to make money.
Pandora MediaInc. has never had an annual profit, and just sold a minority...
- Fitbit's Smartwatch Hits More Hurdles With Debut LoomingHard hit by the sinking popularity of its fitness trackers, Fitbit has bet its future on the smartwatch.
- Ad Age's Best Places to Work 2016 Great benefits, culture and perks abound at the 50 marketing, ad and tech players on this year's list
- Spotify, Apple Giving Music Industry a Boost After Decline of Nearly 20 Years U.S. streaming revenue grew 57% to $1.6 billion in the first half of 2016 and accounted for almost half of industry sales.