LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What Will Really Change When Cars Drive Themselves? It's the Sharing, Stupid! There are many benefits to autonomous vehicles, but don't overlook financial incentives that may accelerate the trend toward sharing.
- Voice Search Changes Media Buying, Attribution, Publishing...by in-content, but because of voice search, much of digital's
paradigmmay be forced to become interruptive. This could mean a massive change...
- More, More, More: Winning the Race to Make Enough ContentMarketers must dramatically increase their content creation, writes Eytan Albaz, cofounder and chief strategy office of Social Native.
- What B2B Marketers Can Learn From Hollywood Moguls...lightweight, real-time articles. However, the newspaper model is not the only
paradigmworth imitating. There's a different approach to monetizing content that B2B...
- Losing Weight Just Got Easy Again (Or, Why Fitness Trackers are Nonsense)The Quantified Self movement is measuring the last days of the fitness tracker fad, Shelly Palmer writes. Its 10,000 steps of fame are up.