LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Need 5 Reasons to Justify a CES Trip? Here You GoShelly Palmer calls the event the best inter-industry networking environment anywhere.
- Perverse Agency Incentives Are Behind the Ad Blocking 'Problem' Media agencies' compensation model encourages them to spend client budgets quickly and fully, writes Aquiles La Grave, CEO of Brandzooka.
- Adobe Adds New Capabilities to Analytics Platform...dispersed weekly. But Adobe's product will now update within minutes. "A
paradigmfor analytics has always been [that] analysts answer questions and then put...
- Bauer Media Group USA Appoints Steven Kotok as CEO...a very long-term," he said. While Mr. Kotok said "the competitive
paradigmis a little overblown," when asked about Bauer's media competitors, he...
- How to Navigate the Programmatic Contextual MazeEverybody wants "contextual advertising" but no one knows how to get there with all the techno-babble confusion, writes Judy Shapiro.