LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 5 things 5G should make you think about5G providers' ability to collect data will make Facebook's understanding of your digital life look feeble, Shelly Palmer writes.
- Let's Try to See Clearly on Blockchain for Advertising...aspects of the technology that do have valuable applications in the programmatic
paradigm. One of these is the distributed immutable ledger. The truth, the whole...
- Are You Building a 21st Century Brand?...away with how the organizers were able to so acutely frame the
paradigmshift that's rocking our industry. The conference theme was " How to...
- Salon Aims to Start a Publishing Revolution by Spinning Ad Blocking Into CryptocurrencySalon is asking users running ad blockers to turn them off or make up for it by letting it borrow their processing power to mine crypto.
- Roll Tide: Alabama-Georgia Championship Game Draws 28.4M ViewersThanks to fiddler Charlie Daniels, Taco Bell may have made the biggest splash in cable's second most-watched telecast of all time.