LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 5 Privacy Tips for the Voice-Notifications Era...ahead. When the iPhone hit the market in 2007, the info-distribution
paradigmfor commercial entities started to move away from websites toward mobile apps...
- Tin Can Rally: Behind Conagra's Grand Plan to Update its Brands Make it pop: Orville Redenbacher is one of the brands that Conagra hopes to make more contemporary.
- What Will Really Change When Cars Drive Themselves? It's the Sharing, Stupid! There are many benefits to autonomous vehicles, but don't overlook financial incentives that may accelerate the trend toward sharing.
- Voice Search Changes Media Buying, Attribution, Publishing...by in-content, but because of voice search, much of digital's
paradigmmay be forced to become interruptive. This could mean a massive change...
- More, More, More: Winning the Race to Make Enough ContentMarketers must dramatically increase their content creation, writes Eytan Albaz, cofounder and chief strategy office of Social Native.