LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Redstone calls CBS suit 'brazen' bid to block merger. CBS says its directors aren't 'potted plants'...that the network rejoin with Viacom, owner MTV, Comedy Central and
Paramount Studios. The judge could either rule on CBS's request or order the...
- Apple May Become a Hollywood Player if Interest in Time Warner Turns Into AcquisitionWhile negotiations never started, Time Warner is said to be on the top of the list of media companies Apple would buy should it commit to the content business.
- Here Are the Top Brand Tweets of 2014 Brands that jumped on other's gaffes -- or their own -- saw the best engagement on the platform.
- Kids Can Text, Call -- All Without a Cellphone...or signing up for an email newsletter. Among its advertisers are
Paramount Studios, Universal Studios, Macy's, Gatorade and Activision's "Call of Duty." "Call...
- People news from JWT, Hungry Man and moreSetten joins JWT NY as head of production; Hungry Man signs de Aragues; new hires at the Martin Agency and more.