LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- People Moves at Robber's Dog, Pet Gorilla, MPC and MoonDogAll the production moves from around the industry
- Chipotle Unveils Third Animated Film, Hopes Consumers Want It That Way 'A Love Story' features a foodie rivalry spinning out of control -- and a cover of The Backstreet Boys' 'I Want It That Way.'
- Garbus Joins Radical, GenPop Signs Director Duo Tiger in a Jar and More...she was managing director and executive producer for three years at
Passion Pictures. In 2008, when she launched Strange Beast, a London design-focused production...
- Caviar Signs J.A.C.K., Tool Adds the Schaffers and More...Schaffer's credits as a film producer include "Disturbia" and "EuroTrip."
Passion Pictures-owned creative studio Strange Beast has added director Sean Pecknold to its...
- Passion Signs Burcher, McQuillan Takes Managing Director Post at Jam3 and More
Passion Pictureshas signed London-based director Cassidy Burcher to its roster for exclusive representation. Burcher is a young Londoner whose breakthrough commercial project was...