LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Youth Will Be Served as MLB Campaign Promotes Drama of the Game...limited rotation last week. "Bryzzo" features a cameo from Cubs superfan and
PearlJam singer Eddie Vedder, while "Point Four" is a nod to the...
- The New Yorker Is Ad Age's Magazine of the Year 2016Today's version of The New Yorker is not Harold Ross' New Yorker. But it kind of still is, which is why it still works.
- Throwback Thursday: You Bought a Super Bowl Ad for What?...a Super Bowl ad for Silestone quartz bath and counter tops ( "Diana
Pearl" ). The world's biggest and most expensive stage for branding has also...
- Agencies, You're on Notice: Your Clients Are Likely Prepping for Reviews in the Coming Year, Survey Finds...review digital agencies. "We were fairly surprised at the number," said Ken
Pearl, co-founder and CEO of Advertiser Perceptions, which bills itself as a...
- Sean Moran Shakes Things Up at Viacom's Ad Sales UnitThe restructuring comes three months after veteran sales exec succeeds Jeff Lucas.