LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Agencies, You're on Notice: Your Clients Are Likely Prepping for Reviews in the Coming Year, Survey Finds...review digital agencies. "We were fairly surprised at the number," said Ken
Pearl, co-founder and CEO of Advertiser Perceptions, which bills itself as a...
- Sean Moran Shakes Things Up at Viacom's Ad Sales UnitThe restructuring comes three months after veteran sales exec succeeds Jeff Lucas.
- Company, Assembly and Indy8 Sign Directors, and More...worked on music videos for Madonna, Bruce Springsteen, INXS, Santana and for
PearlJam's "Jeremy." In 2015, he worked on the feature documentary "Hitting...
- TV Upfronts 2016: Your (Updated) Guide to Network Pitches and Shows Adult Swim told ad buyers its 'Robot Chicken' will get a special spoofing AMC's mega-hit 'The Walking Dead.'
- Does Tampax Have a Problem on Its Hands With Pocket Pearl? Has Tampax got a problem on its hands with Pocket
Pearl? Cosmopolitan , New York Magazine and a whole lot of reviewers on Amazon certainly think...