LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Campaign for Sonos One Depicts Smart Speaker as a Real Mood Shifter...integrated effort with agencies Anomaly and Cornerstone, and worked with artists including
PearlJam, Sade, Radiohead, Kraftwerk, Tame Impala, Solange Knowles and Kendrick Lamar, some...
- Stand Firm, WPP. This Japanese Ad Agency Can Pay More...CEO Shinichi Ueno. Asatsu-DK is "going nowhere," writes Nicholas Tanner of
PearlHill Advisors. With a 5 percent market share, the ad agency lacks...
- Behind Della Femina's Funnyman Facade: 'I Want to Be Known as Somebody'Jerry Della Femina's rep made it hard for the ad industry to take him seriously, he tells Rance Crain. "I think about that all the time."
- Youth Will Be Served as MLB Campaign Promotes Drama of the Game...limited rotation last week. "Bryzzo" features a cameo from Cubs superfan and
PearlJam singer Eddie Vedder, while "Point Four" is a nod to the...
- The New Yorker Is Ad Age's Magazine of the Year 2016Today's version of The New Yorker is not Harold Ross' New Yorker. But it kind of still is, which is why it still works.