LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Lean Back': Facebook Looks to Woo Viewers and Brands With TV-Like Content...sequel to Sheryl Sandberg's book "Lean In"; it's how
people watchTV, unlike the way they scroll through the News Feed. For months...
- Ad Age's Women to Watch 2017 These are the inspirational women shaping marketing and inspiring new generations.
- Why the Chinese Will Pay for Content That Americans Won't...education. Video livestreaming is also huge. All over China, millions of
people watchanything from people singing, telling jokes, or just going about their daily...
- TV Upfronts 2017: The Best and Worst of Broadcast's Big WeekHere's a look at some of the most bizarre and exciting moments of TV's big week.
- FEP, DAI and SSAI? A Connected TV Glossary to Keep You Wired In...in connected TV. Nielsen does its best to estimate how many
people watchtraditional TV, even when a group of people watches a single TV...