LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Facebook Leans Into Video Facebook can't just be "TV-like" if it wants to battle YouTube, Netflix and Hulu. Sheryl Sandberg doesn't sound worried.
- Netflix's Sarandos Aims to Build the Next Great Hollywood Studio Inside its new 14-story tower, visible for miles in Los Angeles, Netflix is recruiting some of TV's most successful talents.
- Bob Garfield on the Media, Cannes, Trump and Being Ruggedly Jewish (Not Necessarily in That Order)Former Ad Age ad reviewer: "Like most other humans, I use all the technological tools available to me to avoid ads. I don't even see them."
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: CEOs Face Hard Decisions About Trump, and Other News to Know Today...uh The co-founder of Netflix has a plan to let
people watcha movie a day in theaters for a monthly subscription of $9...
- YouTube's Fastest-Growing Audience Is In the Living Room and Advertisers Want inIt's now habitual for many of YouTube's 1.5 billion viewers to treat a YouTube session like the olden days.