LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Down with viewability: MRC chief says it's time to move past 'marketplace fixation' Media Rating Council CEO George Ivie has heard your complaints about viewability, and he thinks you're missing the point.
- YouTube will begin selling ads in live TV service...Weinstein, managing director, YouTube/Video Global Solutions. "We are seeing more
people watchYouTube on TV and watch TV on YouTube; it's the ultimate...
- People Who've Left Facebook Say It's Not Just Politics and Fake News Facebook is incredibly popular. For some people who've stopped using it, however, poisoned politics are only part of the problem.
- Bait & Win: What Super Bowl Trolling Teaches Us About the Future of Marketing...being creepy and abusing its Big Brother ability to watch what
people watchon its service. Trolling as a marketing tactic baits and provokes, but...
- Super Bowl Soundtrack: How the Music Industry Gets In the Game...relishing the one time every year when more than 100 million
people watchthe same thing. "It's the most important appearance an artist can...