LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Even 'Roseanne' can't salvage live TV ratings. Here's what each network needs mostYou know the wheels are falling off the traditional TV model when rock-steady CBS starts to wobble.
- JC Penney taps its internal creative team for new Shaq campaign...would be an easier place, but it's just getting more difficult and we don't want to put serious ads in
- Without big news to push, some publishers sit out NewFronts...of Time Inc.'s portfolio, which includes publications such as Food & Wine,
Peopleand InStyle. "Meredith now has 42 trusted and iconic brands, at-scale...
- Advance Auto Parts taps The Richards Group and 360i...to make the "omnichannel experience better." He said over half the time,
peoplestart to search for auto parts on a mobile device, "so we...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: Twitter password fail, Nike's sorry, YouTube pushes safety and more...Call, our daily roundup of advertising, marketing, media and digital news. What
peopleare talking about today: Twitter users worldwide are busy changing their passwords...