LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Koepke Joins The Bridge.Co, Stink U.S. Signs Green and More Plus new talent at Rocket Film, We Fly Coach and more
- Timberlake Puts Bai Marketing on Hold for Pepsi Super Bowl Show...deal. Bai, an upstart beverage brand acquired earlier this year by Dr
PepperSnapple Group , will not use Timberlake's name and likeness until after...
- Marketer's Brief: Dollar Shave Club Shows Signs of SlowdownAd Age's weekly marketing roundup has the latest on the razor wars and which dining chain inked a new esports deal.
- ESPN Suspends Jemele Hill for Advertiser-Boycott Tweets...a partial list of Cowboys sponsors (AT&T, Bank of America, Dr
PepperSnapple Group, Ford Motor Co., MillerCoors, PepsiCo), the "SportsCenter" co-host made...
- Agency Brief: Snoop Dogg, Bye to 'Diddy' Combs, and Canada Dry...which had been at McGarryBowen . The beverage brands are owned by Dr
PepperSnapple Group. Deutsch already handles the marketer's flagship Dr Pepper and...