LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- MGM Pulled its New Campaign After Vegas Shooting to Focus on Internal Morale...entertain the human race," she said. "We needed to move from this
perception, this reality, that we all lived in that we were just hotels...
- Kellogg Hires Nature's Bounty CEO as Chief in Turnaround Bid...like Special K, which has been hurt by changing diets and the
perceptionthat other breakfast fare is more wholesome. Even Kellogg's Kashi line...
- Reddit Redux? New Funding Means New Pressure to Sell Ads...that really affects our business." That's debatable. "Maybe it's a
perceptionissue, but I have unwavering faith that nothing super-controversial will stay...
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Google's Spat With Amazon. Plus, Electric Cars From DysonGoogle and Amazon are reportedly embroiled in a dispute involving YouTube and Echo Show. And Dyson plans to spend big on a new ambition.
- The 'Angry Black Woman' Makes Real Women AngryIt's a stereotype as pernicious on TV as it is tired. Now a group of advertising and entertainment executives are doing something about it.