LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How to Become a Design-Led CMO...Nadel says has been his greatest accomplishment at Rambus so far. "The
perceptionof the value of this group and how I sit at the...
- Branded Content Can't Depend on Creativity Alone It's up to us to create the new media models to prove just how beneficial branded content is to driving brand relevance and business results.
- Advertising Is Still a Boys' Club Fifteen months after the sexual harassment suit that rocked the industry, not much has changed for women in advertising.
- Lowdown: Dove's Recent Real Beauty Fail Was Kind of a Win...years of girl-chases-guy humor. But Strubel says surveys find brand
perceptionscores are rising amid Axe's evolved "Find Your Magic" view of...
- Can Airlines Pull Out of Their Public Opinion Nosedive?...if airlines don't improve customer service. YouGov BrandIndex, which tracks consumer
perception, found that passengers have become more sensitive to questionable treatment by airlines...