LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Elon Musk has a plan to end the Tesla Autopilot safety debateThe company will soon begin reporting its Autopilot crash statistics publicly and will update them every quarter.
- Q&AA: America Ferrera on activism and the great outdoors...didn't think was accessible to me. The experience really changed my
perceptionof myself and what I was capable of, so I care deeply...
- Music to your taste buds...and look at it in terms of how it can affect consumer
perceptionand behavior," says Steve Keller, founder of Nashville-based audio consultancy iV...
- Why Brands Should Care About Emotion on Social Media...triggers engagement on social media, which leads to lifts in brand awareness,
perceptionand purchase intent. In particular, branded content published by media companies on...
- Overbooked: Expedia and Priceline battle the digital duopolyWhen they started, online booking services like Expedia and Priceline were the disrupters. Now they're the ones being disrupted.