LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Overbooked: Expedia and Priceline battle the digital duopolyWhen they started, online booking services like Expedia and Priceline were the disrupters. Now they're the ones being disrupted.
- Wendy's Sticks with Fresh Not Frozen Beef Message, Shakes Off Protest Heat Wendy's wants its sporty marketing to stick in people's minds this month, not a messy debate over treatment and payment of farm workers.
- JC Penney Takes Wraps Off First Work From Badger & Winters...as chief marketing officer last year, says that the company researched consumer
perceptionof the 116-year-old brand and found that many shoppers did...
- McDonald's President: We Will 'Go Big' On Fresh Beef Marketing The fresh beef plans, four years in the making, include plenty of marketing once the product is available nearly nationally in May.
- Modest Fashion Goes Mainstream"It's almost a given to see women who look like me in marketing campaigns," says the founder of MuslimGirl.com.