LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- W&K's Harkness Joins 72andSunny Amsterdam, Manggunio Takes CCO Role at Leo Burnett China and More...joining Eleven, Ms. Aminzadeh held positions at agencies BBDO San Francisco,
Pereira O' Dell, David & Goliath, and Saatchi & Saatchi , while Ms. Worthington worked at Goodby...
- City Spotlight: Agencies, Marketers Jump for a Piece of San Francisco's High-Tech Gold Rush...have also been opened by former executives from holding-company agencies.
Pereira & O'Dell, for instance, was founded by former AKQA execs Andrew O' Dell...
- Good News: One Last Extension for 2015 Small Agency Awards...O'Dell, CEO & Co-Founder, 2010 Small Agency of the Year
Pereira & O'Dell, started by Brazilian ad exec PJ Pereira. The shop's gone...
- To Engage Audiences with Storytelling, Don't Just Think Like a Pop StarAdvertising is more than catchy lyrics, writes Bob Bejan. Five ways brands can combine technology with storytelling to engage audiences.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.