LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- How Brands Can Remain Human When Native and Ad Tech CollideAs native advertising and programmatic come together, brands and publishers need to make sure their goals are aligned, Brenner writes.
- Three Questions the FTC May Study in Google Antitrust Probe Is the
perfect marketnot so perfect after all? Google, the dominant navigator and king-maker of the web, is finally getting the antitrust inquiry...
- Lindsay Lohan Less Lucrative for News Sites Than Hard News...bait like stories on celebrity scandals, according to an analysis by
Perfect Market, a company that aims to help publishers become more visible and profitable...
- Agencies seek creative ways to nurture online relationshipsBtoB Senior Reporter Carol Krol held a virtual roundtable with four top direct marketers to solicit their views on agency and industry trends.
- Conley Deftly Drags American Greetings' Fare Into the Digital Age