LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The 2015 Cannes Social Experience: Live Tweets, Plus Who to Follow...other highlights as well as lists of Twitterers, Periscopers, Instagrammers and more.
PeriscopeStreamers @Heineken_US @HavasGroup @HavasCafe @ Wunderman Instagrammers @advertisingage @cannes_lions @Mullenloweus @Wundermangram...
- Dr Pepper Cooks Up Social Campaign for 'Lip Sync Battle'...for fans in Times Square and content pushed from Vine, Instagram, Twitter,
Periscopeand Snapchat. "We want to make sure we reach our fans wherever...
- Twitter's Adam Bain On CEO Shakeup and What It Means for AdlandMr. Bain talks about his working relationship with Jack Dorsey and Twitter's product pipeline, including Project Lightning.
- Mini Law Lesson: How Brands Can (and Can't Use) Periscope Brands can use Twitter's live-streaming app to reveal products, hold live Q&As and more. But a new platform doesn't mean anything goes.
- Stung by Millennial Misses, Brands Retool for Gen Z...to understand its ever-changing social habits -- from Instagram to Snapchat to
Periscope-- and burgeoning nonconformity, thrifty spirit and swelling hot sauce obsession. In attempts...