LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- TBWA creative founds LA's Party Land, Bird joins GLOW...creative director, working across all accounts, including Nissan, CIBC, Capital Group, eos,
Pfizer, The Source and GoDaddy. Previously, she was an ECD at TBWA Hunt...
- M ss ng P eces Signs David Ma, Mills Joins Radical MediaPlus new talent at Bullit, The Sweet Shop and more
- Stink Signs Back, Holland Joins Fancy Content, Peralta Moves to Chelsea Pictures...violence. Her print and film clients include brands like Swarovski, Stella Artois,
Pfizer, Elizabeth Arden, Estee Lauder and Tory Burch, and her portfolio also features...
- World's 100 Largest AdvertisersWorld's 100 Largest Advertisers, 2017 edition. A ranking of marketers by measured media spending.
- 'Red' Alert: The Washington Post's Surprising Ad-Tech SkunkworksUnder Jeff Bezos, the Washington Post is making a tidy little side business in ad tech.