LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Colle & McVoy, Grey, Rain, 22squared Build Up Creative Leadership...design and branding, including work for Shoppers Drug Mart, Virgin Mobile, Ikea,
Pfizer, and a recent rebranding project for Rexall. Mike Lo Nam and Abeer...
- World's 100 Largest Advertisers...York U.S. 3,109 3,216 -3.3 Financial services 24
PfizerNew York U.S. 3,100 3,100 0.0 Pharmaceuticals 25...
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- 'Dateline,' TV's True-Crime War Horse, Starts Its 25th Season The granddaddy of the genre is still on the case even as "Serial," "Making a Murder" and "The People v. O.J. Simpson" take the spotlight.
- What Apple's Updates Mean for Your AppLast week, Apple announced updates to the iTunes store. Here are some of the changes and what they mean for brands, writes Gilad Bechar.