LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Trump Out-Draws Hillary, But Democrats Win the Convention Ratings WarCNN runs away with the DNC ratings crown.
- The Election Is Anyone's Guess, but the DNC Is Winning the TV Ratings RaceRudy, Melania and Sleepy Ben are no match for Michelle, Bubba and Bernie.
- Cruz Control: Senator's Trump Diss Fuels RNC Ratings Rebound...for spots. Pharma once again ruled the roost thanks to buys from
Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Novartis, while three movie ads also were in the mix...
- Havas' Organic Growth Slows to 2.7% in Second Quarter 2016...year, and said that recent new business wins such as Tracfone, Wallapop,
Pfizerand Sears should improve numbers for the second half. While Havas said...
- No Bump for Trump as GOP Convention Ratings Plummet...each while NBC ran just five. The usual suspects were on display (
Pfizer, Vanda Pharmaceuticals, Novartis ), but two movie ads snuck in as well, as...