LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Meet Ad Age's 2016 Power PlayersThese are the executives leading the branding and marketing agenda, challenging assumptions and setting new examples.
- 'Dateline,' TV's True-Crime War Horse, Starts Its 25th Season The granddaddy of the genre is still on the case even as "Serial," "Making a Murder" and "The People v. O.J. Simpson" take the spotlight.
- What Apple's Updates Mean for Your AppLast week, Apple announced updates to the iTunes store. Here are some of the changes and what they mean for brands, writes Gilad Bechar.
- Halloween Already? Big Pharma Marketers Try Terror Tactics to Scare Up Sales...often ominous commercials for medical devices, products and vaccines from drugmakers including
Pfizer, GlaxoSmithKline and Mylan are airing in fairly heavy rotation. In GSK's...
- Pharmaceutical Marketers Need to Take a Chill Pill...at a party?" (So goes the basic premise for a spot for
Pfizer's Trumenba.) Or: "Grandma will turn into a wolf and slobber disease...