LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Westin Unveils First Work From Venables Bell...we help give them control back." In addition to Venables, Westin works with Mfa Ltd. for PR, and
PGR Mediaand Razorfish on media duties.
- Which Marketers Should (and Shouldn't) Tap Social-Media Darling Tumblr...revenue stream on Tumblr for brands, but Jane Deery, president of
PGR Media, a Boston- and New York-based agency that works with fashion retailers...
- How the Recession Changed the Luxury-Advertising LandscapeFor luxury brands, the recession led them to embrace digital and social media, an area that brands had only tepidly begun to experiment with before the recession. Agencies, as a result, have seen their digital businesses explode.
- New Balance Shifts Media Duties to PGR MediaNew Balance has named
PGR Mediaits media shop in the U.S. after a lengthy review, according to people familiar with the matter. The...
- People on the Move...been named equity partner and chief operating officer independent media agency
PGR Media. Ms. Deery joined PGR as president in 2003 after serving as exec...