LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- What You Can Learn From the Social Media Crisis That Wasn'tEven Ad Age makes mistakes -- with a little help from our robot friends. But pretending something didn't happen isn't the answer.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- The Executioner's Song: Why the Networks Stopped Cancelling New ShowsEuphemism wins the day as broadcasters forego the ax for the trimmers.
- Adam & Eve/DDB Wins Samsung North America, Opens in New York...John Lewis's famous Christmas campaigns, which have become a global advertising
phenomenon. This year's effort, "Buster the Boxer," is number one in Ad...
- Vine's Shocking Shutdown Throws Web Celebs For a Loop...Once it was released, Vine's signature six-second videos became a
phenomenon, and lit a fire under social-media celebrity unlike anything before it...