LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- McDonald's Seizes on Szechuan Sauce and Marketing Idea From 'Rick and Morty'...developed for the Disney movie "Mulan." "Rick and Morty" has become a
phenomenonwith Schwifty millennials and more. The sic-fi cartoon, created by Dan...
- Hugh Hefner, Playboy Founder Who Seduced America, Dies at 91Hefner's wish was to be buried in a crypt he bought next to the grave of Marilyn Monroe, whose nude photos catapulted Playboy to success.
- Why the Fall TV Season is Like Your Junk Drawer...the incoming class, but nothing along the lines of Fox's 2015
phenomenon"Empire" or NBC's more recent crowd-pleaser, "This Is Us." In...
- NFL's Dawn Hudson Talks TV Ratings, Anthem ProtestsIn an interview, Dawn Hudson tackles a range of issues as the league preps for the Sept. 7 season opener.
- Ain't No Water in the Well: Turner's UEFA Deal Drains the Last of the Sports Rights MarketLooking to launch an OTT service? As far as live content is concerned, your only options may be judo, bowling and tandem trampolining.