LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Delta learns the hard way there's no such thing as neutral...publicized issues." Grabowski adds that the rise of social has accelerated this
phenomenonbecause consumers can now publicly register complaints, organize boycotts and directly reach...
- Ghost People: Consumers Sunk Into Smartphones Are Not Where You ThinkYour target is in the store, you can tell from his cellphone's location, but is he actually shopping or ... somewhere else?
- Q&AA: T-Mobile CEO John Legere Loves to Be Hated The self-described maverick cultivates a colorful image with tools like sacks of cash.
- Monday Wake-Up Call: 'American Idol' Gets Disneyfied. And Scientology Gets a TV Network Plus, Twitter reportedly cracked down on accounts known for ripping off other people's tweets.
- 'American Idol' Signs on Macy's and Zyrtec -- Yes, Zyrtec -- as Sponsors...on March 11 while staying true to what made the original a
phenomenon. The show redefined TV integrations during its 14-year run on Fox...