LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- BSSP is Ad Age's Small Agency of the YearBSSP managed to grow revenue in 2017 despite resigning a marquee client.
- Netflix misses its predicted new subscribers by a million...hits, such as "Stranger Things," nor did a new show become a
phenomenon. Ever since Netflix released "House of Cards," the company has credited new...
- Don't believe the hype: Separating AI fact from fiction...remain at, or beyond, the frontiers of today's AI. One other
phenomenon, perhaps not too surprisingly, is slapping an AI label onto more mature...
- Friday Wake-Up Call: The U.S.-China trade war is here, and other news to know today What brands might get caught up in Trump's tarrifs?
- Q: Things that mimic HQ Trivia. A: What are Facebook's new game shows?...of live video, and it's clearly meant to take on the
phenomenonthat is HQ Trivia, the nightly live quiz show app that can...