LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Bottom Drops Out for the Oscars, as Ratings Fall 24%ABC's TV audience is still big (relative to other shows) -- it's the pictures that got small.
- In Selling Out the Oscars, ABC Generates a Record Haul...Oscars offers a relatively uncluttered marketing environment (the Academy of Motion
Picture Artsand Sciences sets a cap on the volume of advertising that airs...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: The ACLU's Fight to Protect Ads, Plus Other News to Know Today Also: Facebook has a new video hub, and Oprah has a soup.
- Oscars Oops Could Spell Lasting Brand Damage for PricewaterhouseCoopers...that has overseen the award process for the Academy of Motion
Picture Arts& Sciences for eight decades, to emerge as a culprit. Experts say the...
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the WinnersAd Age's 2016 Magazines of the Year are iconic, beloved by readers and advertisers, and generate serious revenue.