LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Oscars Oops Could Spell Lasting Brand Damage for PricewaterhouseCoopers...that has overseen the award process for the Academy of Motion
Picture Arts& Sciences for eight decades, to emerge as a culprit. Experts say the...
- Ad Age's Magazines of the Year 2016: See All the WinnersAd Age's 2016 Magazines of the Year are iconic, beloved by readers and advertisers, and generate serious revenue.
- MTV Names A$AP Rocky as CD; Hearts & Science Opens in U.K.All the industry's latest creative moves.
- Motion Picture Academy Adopts New Rules to Increase Diversity...and minorities who are members by 2020, the Academy of Motion
Picture Arts& Sciences said Friday in an e-mailed statement. The organization plans to...
- Oscars Boycott Not Likely to Shake Up ABC's Bottom Line...no sway over how the members of the Academy of Motion
Picture Artsand Sciences cast their votes -- is that TV's pricing dynamics are...