LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Legion' of Boom: Inside FX's Trippy Promo Campaign for Its New X-Men StripThe cable network invites you to get inside the head of a telekinetic mutant.
- General Motors' Maven Sells Car Sharing to Millennials...residents. A third service, called "One Way" and launched as a
pilot inDetroit, offers rides to the airport. Because Maven is 100% digital and...
- What the 'Kim Kardashian of China' Can Teach You About Celeb Endorsements...is about to get her big Hollywood break, playing a fighter
pilot insummer 2016's "Independence Day: Resurgence." That's a smart way to...
- Can Stand-Up Comedy Bankroll the Golden Age of TV Drama? Ha!TV networks and streaming platforms turn to stand-up comedy to off-set high cost of scripted series.
- Pizza Hut, Ogilvy & Mather Group Hong Kong Create Pizza Box That Projects Short Films...and, of course, pizza lovers. After the success of an April
pilot inHong Kong, Pizza Hut tested the Blockbuster Box in two additional Asian...