LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Behind Della Femina's Funnyman Facade: 'I Want to Be Known as Somebody'Jerry Della Femina's rep made it hard for the ad industry to take him seriously, he tells Rance Crain. "I think about that all the time."
- Agency Brief: Cultural Trends, Tanzanian Teens and Everything in BetweenPardon our initials: This week's Agency Brief includes a PSA from VML around domestic violence, new CEO appointments and layoffs at CP&B.
- 'Legion' of Boom: Inside FX's Trippy Promo Campaign for Its New X-Men StripThe cable network invites you to get inside the head of a telekinetic mutant.
- General Motors' Maven Sells Car Sharing to Millennials...residents. A third service, called "One Way" and launched as a
pilot inDetroit, offers rides to the airport. Because Maven is 100% digital and...
- What the 'Kim Kardashian of China' Can Teach You About Celeb Endorsements...is about to get her big Hollywood break, playing a fighter
pilot insummer 2016's "Independence Day: Resurgence." That's a smart way to...