LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Consumer Ideas Hatch for IPhone With AppIncubator...idea originator gets 25% of the revenue. According to analytics from
Pinch Media, about 610 million of the more than 2 billion app downloads from...
- Kraft Updates Its Popular Mobile App...far higher than the industry average. According to apps analytics firm
Pinch Media, only about 1% of apps download are used long-term. Prolonged engagement...
- Behind the Branded App: Expedition TimberlandNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Recently Timberland joined the ranks of brands in Apple's App store, with "Expedition Timberland" -- a mobile app meant for city dwellers who need a dose of the great outdoors. The app works on both iPhone and BlackBerry platform. We asked Katelyn Nugent, emerging media strategist at Mediahub about how it was conceived and where it goes from here.
- So You've Got a Mobile App -- Now What?SAN FRANCISCO (AdAge.com) -- You've built a shiny new iPhone app, and now it's sitting proud in the App Store -- along with more than 65,000 others. As if conceiving a useful app and building it weren't enough, now the question is: How do you get people to notice it, download it and actually use it continuously?
- The Many Faces of Mobile Search...to use a free app after the initial download, according to
Pinch Media. Thirty days later, less than 5% are using it. What if you...