Piston is located in San Diego and New York. We create successful communications between brands and customers based on a deeper understanding of commerce, culture, and technology. By connecting these three concepts, we build and track brand relationships that span all media, all channels, and all marketing capabilities.
• Michael Chaney, CEO
• John Hartman, President
• David Schafer, Executive Creative Director
• Megan Black, VP, Group Director (Media)
• Allison Choy, VP, Account Management
- Oakley 2012 Olympics Campaign
- Golf Category Experience
- Oakley Legion Brand Campaign
- Cars.com 2010 Super Bowl Campaign
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- Super Bowl Ad Review: The Good, the Bad, the ClydesdalesThe car companies have assumed the majority of the burden of entertaining us, but Budweiser, Samsung, Coke and Tide steal the show.
- MEA Digital changes name to Piston...Diegoâ "Creative and media agency MEA Digital has changed its name to
Pistonto reflect the expansion of its capabilities. â At Piston, we unite...
- Entertainment A-List No. 2: Lauren ZalaznickNEW YORK (AdAge.com) -- Being promoted from general manager of Bravo in 2004 to president of all of NBCU's women- and lifestyle-entertainment networks in just four years is the result of a career-long commitment to branding that permeates all of Lauren Zalaznick's work.
- Fast-Talking Fred Off to Slow Start With This Effort...pauses. Meantime, the man's head is bobbing forcefully up and down,
piston-like, as if to power the verbiage. But it becomes impossible to...