Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across
- Chipotle's new CEO says the brand 'has been invisible'...fast-casual industry. "With the most recent advertising, we made a little
pivottowards reminding people what is great about the ingredients," says Niccol. "Reminding...
- Never say never: A Q&AA with Scooter Braun How a former party promoter is going from the Biebs to blockbusters.
- Pizza Hut brand chief wants to give consumers 'reason to believe'...company that's stuck in a transaction mindset, and we need to
pivotto a customer lifetime mindset," says Radley. Pizza Hut's overhaul already...
- Intel outside: How the chipmaker is pitching itself beyond the PC...known to the wider world for its "Intel Inside" tagline, decided to
pivotfrom being a PC-centric company to a data-centric one. It...
- Inside jobs: Marketers strive for balance at their internal agencies Internal creative agencies at marketers are ramping up as brands struggle to produce digital content at lightning speed.