Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across
- Hearst's Troy Young on Publishing Amid Chaos: 'Facebook Doesn't Owe Me Anything'It's been five years since Troy Young came to Hearst to build out the magazine empire's digital division. He shares a few takeaways.
- CKE Launches Carl's Jr. Ads From New Agency Havas...the fast feeder debuts Monday, showing just how quickly CKE wants to
pivotto a new approach. CKE Restaurants Holdings Inc. isn't a household...
- TV Eyes Hitmakers Nervously After Netflix Lands Ryan MurphyFox and FX may get most of their ratings from sports, movies and reruns. But Murphy's move is still another blow to ad-supported TV.
- Estee Lauder Fights Short Attention Spans in Online Makeover...an analyst at KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc., referring to the industry's
pivotonto the internet and away from traditional points of sale, such as...
- Ethnic Beauty Drama Swirls Again With Allred Lawsuit Against Walmart...Sundial Brands' Shea Moisture ethnic brand, later bought by Unilever, trying to
pivotto attract more white women. L'Oreal caught flack more recently over...