Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across
- Watch: Here's What You Should Be Focused On Instead of the 'Pivot to Video'Complex CEO Rich Antoniello is tired of talking about the
pivotto video. During the Ad Age Next conference today, Antoniello said that a more...
- P&G's Marc Pritchard Is a Company Man -- and One of Ad Age's 2017 Power Players What Pritchard hates most is "being managed," a colleague says. "He'll lean over sometimes in a meeting and say, 'I'm being managed.'"
- Pritchard, Jakeman, Anderson, Balbale: Why We're Excited About the Ad Age Next Conference (and You Should Be Too)...the future of retail. We'll break down the truth about publishers' "
pivotto video," the implications of Google becoming an ad blocker and whether...
- P&G Tackles Bias in New 'Proud Sponsor of Moms' Work...s important in the world right now, we decided to kind of
pivotour Proud Sponsor of Moms advertising more to a company point-of...
- Marriott Puts Global Media Up for Review...to reinvest in Essence , another of its agencies, in an effort to "
pivotto the future growth areas of our business," as GroupM global CEO...