Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across
- Traffic Authentication: The Most Nettlesome Issue in Ad TechMeasurement companies have a perverse incentive not to solve the traffic fraud problem, writes EngageSimply CEO Judy Shapiro.
- From Social Connection to Conversion...moment's notice, deploy assets to build on positive consumer sentiment or
pivotfrom a negative reaction. Paid social efforts can be adjusted based on...
- EBay Paints Itself as Colorful Contrast to Amazon...Amazon-esque shipping facility and accuses shopping of getting "beeeeeeeeeeeige." Then it
pivotsto a message of individuality, showing consumers opening up brown but colorfully...
- Why GroupM is Merging MEC and Maxus and Elevating Essence...who was named CEO of MEC in November. "We're making a
pivotto the future growth areas of our business," GroupM global CEO Kelly...
- Why the Digital Brand-Safety Panic Won't Help TV in the End...sports dominate ad spending. News, financially, is a blip. Now a big
pivotis under way. Just as the big TV networks' annual upfront pitches...