Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across Pivot app, online and social media
TAKEPART LIVE: In this weeknight talk show hosted by Jacob Soboroff, Meghan McCain and Eddie Huang, Gen Y engages in intelligent dialogue about what truly matters to their generation, giving viewers a forum to explore topics from the day's headlines. Airs live Monday-Thursdays, with a special highlight show on Fridays, and the conversation continues online with original articles, photography and video at Takepart.com.
THE PEABODY AWARDS: Reimagined for the millennial world, the first year of Pivot's alliance with the Peabody Awards will result in a special 60-minute television event celebrating the prestigious winners of this
HUMAN RESOURCES: This comedy documents an eccentric entrepreneur, Tom Szaky, and his employees at TerraCycle, an innovative New Jersey-based company whose mission is to eliminate waste on a global scale��"recycling, "upcycling" and transforming garbage into cool and functional new products.
WELCOME TO FAIRFAX: A docu-series shot
in cinema vérité style, "Welcome to Fairfax" gives a behind-the-scenes look at a vibrant, artistic and unique block that has emerged
in the Fairfax area of Los Angeles, seen through the eyes of the young visionaries who inhabit it.
PLEASE LIKE ME (SEASON 2): This award-winning series is inspired in part by the painfully awkward experiences of Australian comedian Josh Thomas who created, wrote and executive produced the quirky, coming-of-age series.
HITRECORD ON TV (SEASON 2): A new take on the variety show, hosted by Joseph Gordon-Levitt who directs artists from his global online community��"hitRECord��"to create short films, live performances, music, animation and conversation.
- Netflix Tops Ad Age's 2016 Marketer A-List Reed Hastings' nontraditional outlet with nontraditional marketing is our Marketer of the Year. See who else made the cut.
- Pete Blackshaw's Digital Year in Review: From Voice Commands to Consumer Demands...smooth voice" note. It was another year of habit change and platform
pivots, punctuated by more gadgets, gizmos, and rapidly diversifying video formats. Let's...
- Ad Industry's Self-Regulation Is an Exclusive Club, Says Watchdog...including all stakeholders with an emphasis on putting the consumer first. This
pivotâ " from one of profit preservation/ maximization to a consumer-centric focus...
- Apple Said to Be Exploring AR Smart Glasses in Wearables Push...person said. The company tests many different products and is known to
pivot, pause, or cancel projects without disclosing them. Apple spokeswoman Trudy Muller declined...
- 'Are We OK With This?' Asks Pro-Trump PAC's Ad in Wake of FBI's Clinton Email Bombshell A new ad from a pro-Trump PAC
pivotsoff Friday's bombshell news that the FBI has found new emails related to its past...