Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across
- Mixing Equal Parts Style and Substance with PatrÃ³n Spirits' CMO Lee Applbaum, chief marketing officer of PatrÃ³n Spirits, shares some smooth advice with Drew Neisser.
- Levron Joins FCB, Bedwood Launches Cauliflower and MorePlus New Hires at Firstborn, 72andSunny and Leo Burnett
- NBC to Include Digital Viewing in Ad Guarantees for Winter Olympics, Offer Packages Combining Super Bowl...to another, we wanted to create a system that allows us to
pivotfrom one platform to the other in real time," said Dan Lovinger...
- Grupo Gallegos Restructures as Broader Group Called United CollectiveWith new name Gallegos United, Hispanic shop continues pivot from Latino market and adds digital and PR agencies.
- Facebook Ads Debut On MailChimp; Google AdWords Might Be NextMailChimp made a pivot today that transformed it from email-only service to marketing platform.