Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across
- Why the Digital Brand-Safety Panic Won't Help TV in the End...sports dominate ad spending. News, financially, is a blip. Now a big
pivotis under way. Just as the big TV networks' annual upfront pitches...
- Staples Revamps Marketing to Shed Retail Baggage, Makes Ads With No Stores to Be Seen Staples Inc. is overhauling its marketing as part of a high-stakes
pivotaway from what it was built on -- selling low-priced office supplies...
- Meet the Grandma Behind VW's New Family-Oriented Marketing for Bigger Vehicles...fulfilling the wish of her husband by traveling the country, marks a
pivotinto new family-oriented marketing for a brand long associated with selling...
- A News Network With No Trump Bump, HLN Pivots Once AgainWhile CNN just had its most-watched first quarter in 14 years, sibling HLN declined 15%.
- Trump's Next 100 Days: Expect the Expected For all the whiplash-inducing
pivotsand flip-flops that have come to define Trumpiness during Donald J. Trump's first 100 days as president...