Pivot, which launched August 1, 2013, is a new cable television network from Participant Media, the leading provider of entertainment that inspires social change. Pivot serves passionate members of Gen Y (18-34) with a diverse slate of talent and a mix of original series, acquired programming, films and documentaries. Pivot focuses on entertainment that sparks conversation and inspires change, using programs such as 'TakePart Live," its nightly live talk show, to illuminate issues through engaging content, and websites TakePart.com and pivot.tv to continue the conversation and connect audiences to a wealth of content and customizable actions. Pivot is available nationally via major cable providers and offers subscribers a live and on-demand streaming option via its interactive, authenticated, downloadable Pivot app. Follow Pivot on Twitter at @pivot_tv and on Facebook at facebook.com/pivottelevision.
Exec VP-Advertising Sales & Partnerships
• Available to 45 million households
• Targeting Gen Y (18-34)
INTEGRATED MEDIA OPPORTUNITIES
• In-show integration and branded entertainment
• Custom short-form interstitials
• Custom documentaries tied to social action and your brand's corporate social responsibility initiatives
• On-the-ground activations
• Digital platform offerings across
- ABC Is Looking for a Few Good Men (or More) "We were so aggressively targeting women," ABC President Channing Dungey says.
- 'Initial Coin Offerings': What You Need to Know A lack of oversight allows for quick growth, pivots, innovation ... and potential exploitation, writes Shelly Palmer.
- Fire Writers, Make Videos Is Latest Web Recipe for Publishers...shift resources in what's become known across the industry as the
pivotto video. "When you think about how many hours people spend watching...
- Fallon Wins Bud Light Lime-A-Rita and Eyes NFL Marketing...her boyfriend's "romantic face." Going forward, Lime-A-Rita marketing will
pivotto talk more about female "passion points," like travel. Brands that women...
- Salesforce Growth Continues Despite Lack of Acquisitions...data-management platform Krux for $700 million. The company also made a
pivotrecently to focus on agencies, brands versus businesses that cater to other...