LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Budweiser Taps Social-Planning Startup Wendr for $25,000 Partnership at Ad Age Digital...Age 's first Digital West conference in September. Ignited is working with
Placecastto power geo-targeted mobile notifications for Ignited client Zico, a coconut...
- Three Technologies that Will Change the Way We Shop...waiting for a scalable in-store solution. Companies like Shopkick , Aisle411, and
Placecastare all trying to use a variety of means to identify and...
- Why AT&T's Copying Every Hot Local Ad Trend...AT&T launched an opt-in mobile service in partnership with startup
Placecastto send text-message coupons to mobile subscribers when they're in...
- Eight Questions Marketers Should Ask Before Starting a Location-based Effort Location-based services are exciting. People are actively running around the U.S. checking into places with their mobile phones and saying, "Market to me." LBS promises a unique ability to connect with a broad range of people who are displaying intent (to purchase, attend, dine, travel, etc.), but with some very distinct parameters. It is the ultimate in permission-based marketing. But before marketers and agencies check in to an LBS strategy, here are eight questions to ask first.
- Digital Marketing Guide: Location-Based ServicesA "check-in" is when a mobile user whips out his smartphone, launches an app like Facebook, Foursquare or Gowalla, and taps a button to tell his friends: "I'm here!" We answer the rest of your questions about location-based services.