PlaceIQ connects physical and digital activities across time, space and mobile devices, providing brands with an unparalleled understanding of consumer behavior. PlaceIQ is a powerful, location-based audience and insights platform that organizes a wide variety of consumer activity data around a precise location-based map at massive scale. Using its detailed understanding of location and consumer activity, PlaceIQ is able to reach targeted audiences and derive powerful consumer behavior insights that inform market and business strategies for national brands.
- How Breakfast-Buying Insights Made a New Business for This Mobile Ad Firm...Competitors of the company formerly known as xAd such as Foursquare and
PlaceIQhave published reports showing visitation trends among football fans or legal cannabis...
- Three Ways Performance-Based Location Metrics Can Cause Brand MisstepsUnpack the Cost Per Visit metric, and you'll find at least three serious problems, writes Duncan McCal, CEO of PlaceIQ.
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.
- The Industry Just Got New Mobile Location Data Guidelines...services. Several such firms participated in crafting the guidelines, including 4info, Placed,
PlaceIQ, NinthDecimal, Unacast, Verve Mobile and xAd , which recently introduced a cost-per...
- Acxiom Expands NinthDecimal Location Data Partnership...exchanges have relationships with mobile location data providers such as Placed, NinthDecimal,
PlaceIQ, Factual and Foursquare. Mobile location data firms PlaceIQ and 4Info also partner...