PlaceIQ connects physical and digital activities across time, space and mobile devices, providing brands with an unparalleled understanding of consumer behavior. PlaceIQ is a powerful, location-based audience and insights platform that organizes a wide variety of consumer activity data around a precise location-based map at massive scale. Using its detailed understanding of location and consumer activity, PlaceIQ is able to reach targeted audiences and derive powerful consumer behavior insights that inform market and business strategies for national brands.
- ComScore Joins the Fight to Link TV Ads With Store VisitsMeasurement outfit ComScore and location data company
PlaceIQare teaming up in a bid to help marketers understand how well TV and digital ads drive...
- Facebook Now Lets Marketers Serve Ads to People Who Visit Their Real-Life Stores...could be really efficient with their ad spend." While companies like NinthDecimal,
PlaceIQas well as Snapchat's recent acquisition -- Placed -- offer similar services, Francis...
- How Breakfast-Buying Insights Made a New Business for This Mobile Ad Firm...Competitors of the company formerly known as xAd such as Foursquare and
PlaceIQhave published reports showing visitation trends among football fans or legal cannabis...
- Three Ways Performance-Based Location Metrics Can Cause Brand MisstepsUnpack the Cost Per Visit metric, and you'll find at least three serious problems, writes Duncan McCal, CEO of PlaceIQ.
- Introducing Ad Age's 25 Marketing Technology Trailblazers 2017 From challenging the digital duopoly to promoting marketing tech itself, these 25 innovators are redefining the way brands succeed.