LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- So How Did That Super Bowl Rejection Affect GNC's Sales?...art," he said. "We missed out and had to go to
Plan B. We got the marketing impressions, but it wasn't as strong a...
- Healthcare Marketers Focus on Emotion and Interactivity to Reach MillennialsThe "greatest generation" did what the doctor said, Baby Boomers would research, and millennials are completely different.
- Six Questions With the Agency Behind the Election Ad That Won the Internet -- Plus Some Advice for Trump...his wife? Chad Crow: This was actually a bit of a
Plan Bconcept. Our original idea was to show Gerald engaging in a traditional...