LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Healthcare Marketers Focus on Emotion and Interactivity to Reach MillennialsThe "greatest generation" did what the doctor said, Baby Boomers would research, and millennials are completely different.
- Six Questions With the Agency Behind the Election Ad That Won the Internet -- Plus Some Advice for Trump...his wife? Chad Crow: This was actually a bit of a
Plan Bconcept. Our original idea was to show Gerald engaging in a traditional...
- Being Customer Oriented Isn't the Best Marketing Strategy...That's why companies spend billions of research & development dollars on
Plan B. Developing "better" products and services. Then they spend many additional dollars advertising...
- Coming Soon: Instantly Shoppable Radio, Outdoor and In-Store Ads PowaTag will let consumers put products in online shopping carts or share data with marketers iin a single click. But will they?
- A Naughty or Nice App, Ugly Sweater Quiz and Other Holiday Fun From Agencies...adds Oxford commas to any webpage, ensuring clarity and holiday cheer."
Plan B: Elf on the Shelf Tells All Over at Plan B, it looks...