LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- U.S. agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of more than 600 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2018.
- With U.S. out of World Cup, Fox Sports and 23andMe help stateside fans find rooting interest...the idea. "Wieden early in the process pitched this as a
Plan Bstem," Gottlieb says. "We thought it might be a bit of a...
- The 2017 Ad Age Creativity 50 Terry Crews kicks off our annual list of the year's rule slayers and free thinkers. Bonus, he also illustrated our cover.
- U.S. Agencies from A to ZU.S. agencies from A to Z. Alphabetical listing of nearly 700 agencies in Ad Age's Agency Report 2017.
- So How Did That Super Bowl Rejection Affect GNC's Sales?...art," he said. "We missed out and had to go to
Plan B. We got the marketing impressions, but it wasn't as strong a...