LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook enters dating, Oath's mobile mashup and more Plus Snap defends redesign (again), Apple's buyback and more.
- Under Armour says it will be a 'louder brand' this year. Analysts are skeptical...earnings call Tuesday following better-than-expected first-quarter results, CEO Kevin
Planksaid the sportswear company is "focused on being a louder brand this...
- 3 New Year's Resolutions for CMOsCMOs in 2018 could do worse than adopt these three New Year's resolutions, writes Drew Neisser, founder and CEO of Renegade.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook in the Hot Seat. Plus, a Really Bad Day for Under Armour Tech companies face another day of tough questions on Capitol Hill. And Under Armour seems to have lost its mojo.
- Under Armour CMO Exits as Revenue Falls...for the third quarter. On a conference call with analysts, CEO Kevin
Planksaid, "I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge the disappointment...