LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 3 New Year's Resolutions for CMOsCMOs in 2018 could do worse than adopt these three New Year's resolutions, writes Drew Neisser, founder and CEO of Renegade.
- Your Wednesday Wake-Up Call: Facebook in the Hot Seat. Plus, a Really Bad Day for Under Armour Tech companies face another day of tough questions on Capitol Hill. And Under Armour seems to have lost its mojo.
- Under Armour CMO Exits as Revenue Falls...for the third quarter. On a conference call with analysts, CEO Kevin
Planksaid, "I'd like to take a moment to acknowledge the disappointment...
- Ad Age Wake-Up Call: Three CEOs Dump Trump and Other News to Know Today...in Charlottesville, Va. Intel's Brian Krzanich and Under Armour's Kevin
Plankdeparted after Merck 's Kenneth C. Frazier made the first move, The...
- Spread Too Thin: Under Armour's Marketing Dilemma...eliminating around 280 jobs as part of a restructuring. Chief Executive Kevin
Plank, who founded Baltimore-based Under Armour 21 years ago, noted that the...