LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- SXSW Day-Three Notebook: New Rules, New Rides and One Great Session Title The best session title of day three? "They're Going to Hate This & Think I'm Full of Sh*t."
- Spuds MacKenzie Is Back -- as a Ghost in Bud Light Super Bowl Ad...the 1980s, is making a comeback -- as a ghost. The one-time
playboybull terrier will appear as an apparition in the brew's Super...
- The Executioner's Song: Why the Networks Stopped Cancelling New ShowsEuphemism wins the day as broadcasters forego the ax for the trimmers.
- Your Favorite Tech Is Unleashing Monsters From the Id When the opportunity presented itself,
PlayboyPlaymate Dani Mathers decided to covertly Snap a picture of a naked 70-year-old woman and caption it...
- Meet Me at Forbes Media Tower? Magazines Turn to International Licensing for Growth...seek to extend the brand into global merchandising, live events and hospitality.
Playboymagazine, which has been licensing its brand in China for 20 years...