LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- The Executioner's Song: Why the Networks Stopped Cancelling New ShowsEuphemism wins the day as broadcasters forego the ax for the trimmers.
- Your Favorite Tech Is Unleashing Monsters From the Id When the opportunity presented itself,
PlayboyPlaymate Dani Mathers decided to covertly Snap a picture of a naked 70-year-old woman and caption it...
- Meet Me at Forbes Media Tower? Magazines Turn to International Licensing for Growth...seek to extend the brand into global merchandising, live events and hospitality.
Playboymagazine, which has been licensing its brand in China for 20 years...
- Is There Such Thing as a 'Men's Media Company' Anymore?Some digital companies, like Thrillist Media Group and Elite Daily, have either evolved or are in the process of pivoting.
- Amazon's Core Tech Value Raises Questions for Tax Regulators in U.S., Europe Regulators in Europe and the U.S. say that the value Amazon places on the technology behind that experience varies radically depending on which side of the Atlantic it's on -- and which appraisal will lower its tax bill.