LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- RIP Colette: Lessons From the Paris Boutique's Coolest, Craziest Brand Collaborations Only Colette could have masterminded a brand partnership involving Hello Kitty and Playboy. That seriously happened.
- SXSW Day-Three Notebook: New Rules, New Rides and One Great Session Title The best session title of day three? "They're Going to Hate This & Think I'm Full of Sh*t."
- Spuds MacKenzie Is Back -- as a Ghost in Bud Light Super Bowl Ad...the 1980s, is making a comeback -- as a ghost. The one-time
playboybull terrier will appear as an apparition in the brew's Super...
- The Executioner's Song: Why the Networks Stopped Cancelling New ShowsEuphemism wins the day as broadcasters forego the ax for the trimmers.
- Your Favorite Tech Is Unleashing Monsters From the Id When the opportunity presented itself,
PlayboyPlaymate Dani Mathers decided to covertly Snap a picture of a naked 70-year-old woman and caption it...