LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- NFL Stars Go to Class in Last Night's New AdsWatch the newest TV commercials from Xbox, AT&T, Mary Kay, Disney Video Games and Ebates.
- Q&A: Twitter CFO Anthony Noto, What Are You Doing as the Company's Top Marketer?Twitter CFO Anthony Noto answers questions about why he's currently the company's top marketer and the campaign the company has planned.
- Man Does Donuts in Parking Lot of Donut Shop: It's Last Night's New AdsWatch new TV commercials from Under Armour, Mountain Dew, Sirius/XM Satellite Radio, HomePay and JCPenney.
- In a Swipe at AT&T's New Bundle, Sprint Offers DirecTV Customers Free Phone for a Year...line. Customers also have to pay a one-time $36 activation fee,
plusmonthly taxes and other surcharges. Sprint also said that it will pay...
- Visa Checkout Spot Shows Us Just How Gross Parents Can BeWatch new TV commercials from Coca-Cola, Visa, Kraft, Wix.com and Kohl's.