LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- P&G, Peltz Get Ready to Rumble: What You Need to Know About Tuesday's VoteP&G and Nelson Peltz's $60 million proxy war comes down to the wire. Then comes an alumni reunion, marketing conference and light show.
- Shake Shack's Danny Meyer: 'Sometimes I Want to Stand in Line'...the new ordering process. Garutti notes that the company is training 60-
pluspeople to work at the Astor Place location. Shake Shacks average between...
- 'SNL' Has Some Awesome Ideas for E! Shows, Including 'Powerful Sluts of Miami'Plus: "Where's Kanye?": "You know the moments on the 'Kardashians' when Kanye clearly doesn't want to be on camera?"
- Fulbrook Joins Translation, Periscope hires Berg and Sutherland Plus new hires and promotions at Firstborn, M&C Saatchi L.A.
- Your Monday Wake-Up Call: A Dove Ad Fails, Big-Time. And a McDonald's Sauce Shortage Provokes a Frenzy Plus, Hollywood super-producer Harvey Weinstein got fired by the company he co-founded.