LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Pick a Product: 40% of Public Decide in Store...it does have a basis -- a 1995 study for the
Point of Purchase Advertising Instituteby Meyers Research Center funded by a number of marketers...
- Nielsen Connect to Tackle In-Store Media FirstCINCINNATI (AdAge.com) -- VNU is buffing up the first fruit of its Nielsen Connect effort -- a developmental Nielsen In-Store program that could deliver TV-style ratings for in-store media, eventually add return-on-investment metrics and even partially end Wal-Mart Stores' ban on sharing scanner data with research vendors.
- Salary Survey, Pay for Top Executives, 2005 ed.Lists compensation for top executives in ad agencies, major marketers, media companies, and non-profits.
- Salary Survey, Pay for Top Executives, 2004 ed.Lists compensation for top executives in ad agencies, major marketers, media companies, and non-profits.
- Hot shop springs from Arkansas...into buyers." He points to research last year by the
Point of Purchase Advertising Institutefinding 70% of consumer purchase decisions are made in store...