LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Digital TV Players Eye Blockchain to Block Facebook, Google...the data are made, only the original gets passed along from
point to point, making it easier to track where it goes and when it...
- AT&T to Test 5G Wireless for 'DirecTV Now' Streaming...he expects AT&T to offer the first commercial so-called
point-to-point5G service in 2018. The first mobile 5G service should be...
- AT&T Joins Verizon in Race to Meet Demand for Mobile Movies, Sports and More...second quarter. After that, AT&T plans its first trials in
point-to-pointconnections in preparation to deliver broadband connections to homes and businesses...
- Broadband Service Aims at Folks Who Hate Their Cable CompanyStarry aims to replace the wired broadcast access sold by companies like Time Warner Cable and Verizon with a new type of wireless network.
- Antisocial Media, From Conde Nast Elevators to London StreetsHow did the BlackBerry, once the de facto communications tool of the business class, became wrapped up in working-class ferment?