LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Getting Personal at Multicultural and Diversity Conference...and conference speakers like Walmart's Tony Rogers and Hallmark's Philip
Polkare reengineering corporate America's relationship with diversity and retention. Inclusion is...
- Diets Will Be Personalized, and Six More Takeaways From the Consumer Analysts Group of New York Conference Coming up: More price cuts, acquisitions, personalized diets, clean foods, and a glue shortage.
- Lowdown: Svedka Passes Absolut, Selfies Could Be Boosting Makeup BizThe Lowdown has the latest on Starbucks new loyalty program and how Newell Rubbermaid is bolstering market research.
- Newell's New Challenge: Integrate Big Influx of Jarden Brands...be an even bigger job. That's the work that CEO Mike
Polkand his top marketer, Richard Davies, appear to have signed up for...
- How to Use Data, Targeting and Offers to Boost Holiday SalesHere are 10 tips for marketers to increase retail sales during the holidays, Craig Teich writes.