LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Lowdown: Svedka Passes Absolut, Selfies Could Be Boosting Makeup BizThe Lowdown has the latest on Starbucks new loyalty program and how Newell Rubbermaid is bolstering market research.
- Newell's New Challenge: Integrate Big Influx of Jarden Brands...be an even bigger job. That's the work that CEO Mike
Polkand his top marketer, Richard Davies, appear to have signed up for...
- How to Use Data, Targeting and Offers to Boost Holiday SalesHere are 10 tips for marketers to increase retail sales during the holidays, Craig Teich writes.
- The Lowdown: DQ Plans for Fan Giveaways While Hershey Has Olympic HopesThe Lowdown is Ad Age's weekly look at news nuggets from across the world of marketing, including trends, campaign tidbits, executive comings and goings and more.
- Newell's Design Chief Leaves in 'Mutual Decision,' Company Says...of the first pieces of the top team assembled by CEO Mike
Polk, and hired before top marketing and sales executives, Mr. Jones helped bring...