Pollinate is a full-service agency that specializes in shaping successful brands and turning ordinary consumers into brand fanatics.
Launched in 2008, we’ve grown from a raw start-up to a two-time award winner in the Advertising Age Small Agency of the Year competition. We’ve developed strong relationships with national and international consumer brands such as Wilson Sporting Goods, Domaine Chandon (LVMH), Sur La Table, Eddie Bauer and Leatherman Tool.
From day one, Pollinate was built with true integration in mind. Our staff is stacked with hybrid thinkers who approach each project with a diverse skill set and an open mind. Regardless of the solution, our goal is to create moments that drive affinity by leveraging insightful strategies, creativity and technology such as Pollinate’s Made To Order Customizer™, a game-changing software platform developed by our in-house technical team.
• Levi Patterson, Partner / Director of Client Service
• Ben Waldron, Partner / Director of Technology
• Simeon Roane, Executive Creative Director
- What Online Retailers Can Learn From Amazon...higher levels of customer feedback and data that drives convenience and cross
pollinatelearnings to improve consumers' online experience. Use behavioral patterns to shortcut the...
- Bacardi Brings Back Its Bat in New Campaign...1900s. Bats have a logical connection to molasses-based rum because they
pollinatesugar cane crops and prey on harmful insects, as Bacardi describes on...
- Largest U.S. Agencies From All DisciplinesLargest U.S. Agencies From All Disciplines: Agencies ranked by 2015 revenue. Part of Agency Report 2016.
- Widening Divide Between Agencies and Clients Could End Badly for Some Agencies...agencies. A similar effort at DDB called DDB Flex aims to cross-
pollinatecapabilities from the outside, including media partners, according to CEO Wendy Clark...
- How Coalition Loyalty Programs Like Plenti Can Excel in the Digital World...sales push, for example -- coalition loyalty goes beyond simply trying to cross-
pollinateaudiences. Participants in a coalition loyalty program usually come from diverse industries...