LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- AKQA Opens in India, Puga Joins DM9DDB and More...and, before joining the agency in October 2013, senior art director at
Pollinate, Portland, Ore., on Leatherman and Sur la Table. Jesse McMillin is joining...
- Twitter Earnings Signal Healthy Data-Revenue Growth...way may prove difficult. Continued Mr. Dawson, as Twitter attempts to "cross-
pollinate" its technology platforms to help advertisers connect with users on all of...
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2013. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2014.
- A Closer Look at Our 2013 Small Agency of the Year: Bailey LauermanIn the last year, Bailey Lauerman has restructured management, consolidated its offices -- and continued to grow business for clients.