LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Why Don't More Women Run Media Companies?...running them." The CEOs of female-focused digital media companies Bustle, Refinery29,
PopSugarand PureWow are men. The relative lack of female CEOs today stands...
- Ally Financial Starts First Unified Brand Campaign The "Do It Right" effort pitches the company formerly known as GMAC as a relentless partner for its customers.
- Digital Media Companies Continue Slow March Toward TVDigital publishers like Vox Media, Thrillist, BuzzFeed, and CondÃ© Nast Entertainment are all inching toward TV.
- Engine Group Taps Lisa Weinstein to Build New Media Distribution Offering...the time, the agency inked arrangements with 11 media companies, including Tastemade,
Popsugarand NowThis, to create, produce and help distribute branded content that could...
- NewFronts 2016: Nat Geo Plans VR Trip to Mars, Fullscreen Expands, Vice Talks TV at a Digital Affair "We are bringing millennials back to TV," Vice CEO Shane Smith told the crowd. "I don't know why I'm so excited about that."