LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- 'Like A Girl' Wins PR Grand PrixPublicis Groupe PR agency MSLGroup submitted the work with sibling agency Leo Burnett.
- Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2015Largest U.S. Agencies from All Disciplines in 2014. A ranking of more than 900 U.S. agencies by revenue. Part of Agency Report 2015.
- Largest Public-Relations Networks Worldwide and in the U.S....13 Cohn & Wolfe* [WPP] New York 83 9.1 12 11
Porter Novelli* [Omnicom] New York 82 2.5 13 14 Brunswick Group* London 71...
- This Agency President Has a Pitch for Voters: Re-election...Cline helped start Voce, which is now part of Omnicom's
Porter Novelli, after making an early go as a journalist. He stopped covering local...
- P&G Brand Culling Could Affect Marketing AgenciesNews that the Cincinnati packaged-goods titan is planning on shedding up to 100 brands has marketing agencies on alert.