LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rance Crain: Advertising Hall of Fame Interviews with Living LegendsRance Crain, editor-in-chief of Advertising Age and president of Crain Communications, interviews Advertising Hall of Fame inductees.
- Giraldi's Advice to Marketers: Stay Away From Faux Emotion...We live in a world today inundated by effects. Special effects,
post effects. You know, it's always been a faux business but it's...
- The Creativity 50: 21-30Here, the second Annual Creativity Fifty. The list represents a multidisciplinary brain trust, a group of people from across the brand creativity and consumer culture spectrum that collectively invented or executed the biggest ideas of the past year. Among the 50, you'll find agency creatives, directors, designers, marketers, tech and entertainment visionaries, and a few overachievers we can't even label. Some of them you'll know from one singularly sensational piece of work that defined 2006; some just consistently change our way of thinking and working. All of them enlightened and inspired us.
- Nicky Barnes, Fallon/London...directors around. What were some of the interesting challenges involved in
post, effects, editing, music/sound, etc.? To get the fireworks to fire up from...
- Super Cute...to its roster in January. "She doesn't rely on heavy
post effectsto get her point across." Her first Partizan job was a much...