LookBook is the go-to directory for top marketers, agencies, media companies and ad-tech firms in the advertising industry. As a product of Advertising Age and Creativity, LookBook ensures your company’s valuable information doesn’t exist in a silo, but is instead embedded within the content brand executives already read each day. LookBook is the first tool in the industry to integrate a directory product into top premium content sites.
- Rachelle Madden Named Exec Director of AICE, TWC Signs 'Modern Family' Director Mancuso...New York post houses including Outside Edit, Berwyn Editorial , Spot Welders,
Post Millennium, Cut & Run and WildChild as well as at production, visual effects and...
- Gracias, Jim StengelMaybe, just maybe, if you're as lucky as I was, you will get to work with Jim Stengel and he will help you raise whatever bar needs raising. My advice? Listen to and learn from his every word. And try not to cry.
- Geek Love...house CD: Kevin Mackall CW: Ted Pauly Designer: Jen Roddie Director: Ted Pauly Editor: Brad Turner/
Post MillenniumGraphics: Trooper Composer/Sound Designer: Laki Fotopoulos
- Theatrical Delinquency...stupid 9-year-old with bad hair could play Donald Trump. Client: MTV Agency: In-house CW/Director: Roddy Scott Editor: Brad Turner/
- Additions at Lost Planet, Steele VFX and more...Area boutique Pomegranit, has joined FilmCore/San Francisco. ... Maxine Cherlin, Broadway Video/DesignLab, has joined New York's
Post Millenniumas head of business development.